It’s not enough to just wear your mouthguard for protection. You need a mouthguard that can actually fit well in your mouth and protect you from injury.
The sisu go is an innovative design that has the ability to move with you as you chew and talk, rather than simply sliding around inside of your mouth. This allows it to stay in place, no matter what type of contact sport you’re playing or how aggressively you play it. It also means that if there is any movement at all, even if it’s only slight, this flexible material will adapt so that your teeth are protected from any sudden impacts or hard objects coming into contact with them.
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thank you!
Sisu Go Mouthguard Review
When you’re looking for a mouthguard, it can be difficult to know what features really matter. Luckily, the Sisu Go Mouthguard has them all! This mouth guard is designed to protect your jaw from injury and help prevent concussions. It’s made of silicone which makes it comfortable while still being strong enough for professional athletes. Plus, this mouthguard won’t interfere with breathing or talking so it is ideal for any sport!
Sisu Go Features
- Ultralight – Weighs less than an ounce! Perfect if you need a mouthguard but don’t want to feel like you’re wearing one.
- Canine-to-canine coverage protects your mouth from injury
- Shorter – The SISU Go is shorter than a conventional mouthguard, making it easy to talk and breathe normally with the guard in place.
- Unique shape – The SISU Go has a unique shape with flat edges that fit right into your mouth, without pinching or discomfort.
- Soft and comfortable to wear all day long – Made of silicone which is soft and pliable but tough enough for professional athletes.
- Includes a single-use molding heat pack – No boiling water or waiting for it to cool down!
It’s also important to note that the sisu go has a one-size-fits-all design. It does not rely on your teeth being perfectly aligned, which is why it might feel uncomfortable at first if you have crowded or misaligned teeth. This mouthguard will work for anyone who needs protection from their jaw and/or teeth.
Read: SISU GO VS SISU Aero Mouthguard – What are the Differences?
- Minimalist design that makes it easy to talk and breathe normally with the mouthguard in place.
- Cheap enough that you can buy one for every member of your family and still come out ahead.
- Sturdy enough to offer solid protection
- Perfect for small kids
- Easy to mold with the heat pack provided. It takes less than 5 minutes and the instructions are clear and easy to follow. No need to use boiling water to mold your mouthguard.
- The silicon is not too hard or soft, and it feels great in your mouth while protecting your jaw from injury.
- Drinking beverages while wearing the mouthguard may change its color
- Not recommended for adults due to its small size
- Not recommended for high impact sports
Why you should wear a mouthguard when playing sports?
Mouthguards are cheap, comfortable, and provide a lot of protection. They’re also easy to mold as long as you have the heat pack provided with your purchase.
A mouthguard is essential for any sport that involves contact because it protects your jaw from injury when there’s an impact or collision in sports like football and boxing.
You can purchase a mouthguard for every member of your family and they’ll be durable because the material is flexible.
Buying a mouthguard is cheaper than a dentist’s visit or having to go through major dental work.
Mouthguards are inexpensive and come in a variety of colors and sizes so you can find one that suits your needs the best.
You can also see our SISU AERO Mouthguard Review.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use it as a night guard?
Some people mentioned they use it as a mouthguard.
Can it be remolded?
Yes. The mouthguard can be remolded a few times.
Does it work with braces?
The mouthguard is compatible with braces.
What sports can I practice with this mouthguard?
This mouthguard is perfect for sports like basketball, lacrosse, water polo, BJJ, baseball, soccer, running, swimming. It is not recommended for high-impact contact sports like boxing or MMA.
Where to buy the best quality guards for the cheapest price
Sisu Go mouthguards are available on Amazon in different colors and sizes. You can find one that suits your needs the best, they’re inexpensive, come with a variety of benefits for you to consider when choosing it such as dental work protection from major dental work or teeth grinding prevention and comes with a warranty!
Final thoughts on SISU GO Mouthguard Review
If you’re looking for a mouthguard that is perfect for your needs, the Sisu Go Mouthguard has everything you need. It’s comfortable and lightweight so it won’t get in the way of breathing or talking while also providing protection to your jaw and preventing concussion. For an all-around great choice, look no further than this one!